Wednesday 3 June 2020

Have A Wonderful Day

I wasn't sure that I had anything food related in my Marianne's Designs products.  When I had a look, I discovered a clear stamp set that I hadn't used.  So I combined it with some other Marianne's Designs products:



I have used the following Marianne's Designs Products:
Stamp Press - for stamping clear stamps
EWS2206 - Clear Stamp Set called Café La Patisserie
PK9086 - Paper Pad called "Cosy Christmas"
CR1202 - Die

Whilst the Paper Pad is actually a Christmas one, the gingham paper spoke tablecloth for tea time to me!
Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter;
Marianne's Designs - Food
http://mariannedesign.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-249.html
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Use A Real Stamp (no digi)
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge128-use-real-stamp-no-digi.html

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Suze - the gingham paper is perfect for the cupcake :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt voor de Challenge!
    Groetjes Suzan
    DT MD Challengeblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Suze.
    Thanks for joining us

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt!!
    Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge.
    Groetjes Gerlinde
    DT MD challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so nice Suze! It makes me hungry 😂😂 Love the paper you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke kaart met een heerlijke cup-cake.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen.
    Groetjes van Henriët
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card Suze,
    Thanks for joining our challenge,
    kind regards Aniet
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card Suze
    Thanks for joining
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a sweet stamp and you've used it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful design - thanks for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete