Thursday 4 June 2020

Merry Christmas

I went with a non-traditional colour scheme of teal and purple.  I had started with a different colour scheme in mind but couldn't find a paper to match so I decided to go with my second favourite colour combination.



I would like to enter:
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-2020-challenge-105.html
Winter Wonderland - Favourite colour combination
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/your-favourite-colour-combination.html

I have used an offcut piece of a patterned paper from a christmas paper pad.  The image is from All Dressed Up and the sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some teal coloured pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Love those colours together Suze, and this is a lovely card as a result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lot of beautiful cards here since the last time I have visit your blog. Well done Suze.
    Have you seen that you are in the Top 3 at Carlins Kaartenparadijs ?
    If you want to be our Guest Designer, please send me an e-mail. All the info you can find on our Challenge Blog.
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet card, love the image you chose and your colouring is admirable.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze - this a really pretty card. Love the layout and the lovely die cut you've used for the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up Stamps this time.
    Hugs, Helen W (DT) x

    ReplyDelete