Tuesday 13 September 2022

Happy Birthday

I have managed to use some items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  The only piece that was "new" was the image which I printed specifically for this card.

I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Photo Inspiration
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-657a-night-on-town.html

Colour Crazy - Hand Coloured
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-35-anything-goes-colouring.html

The patterned paper is an offcut piece from my Awaiting Crafting box (not sure of the source).  The image is from Sheepski Designs and the sentiment is stamped (again out of my Awaiting Crafting box so no idea of the source).  Colouring is with copic markers including the colour around the sentiment and image.  The base card is also an offcut from another card.

 


4 comments:

  1. Fab card Suze. The image is so pretty and your colouring is perfect. I really like your colour scheme too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and stunning paper! Love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stylish card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete