Tuesday 6 September 2022

Hugs

It is my turn to post my second puzzle for the 9th Birthday Celebrations at Scribbles Designs.


I have used a digital paper from Scribble Doodle Designs.  The image is Medallion 1 from Scribbles Designs. Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some glitter domes to the corners.

I would like to enter:

CHNC Patterned Paper - September Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

The Crafter's Cafe - Relaxation (colouring)
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/crafters-cafe-challenge-288-relaxation.html



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring on this detailed mandala Suze
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Suze! Your mandala card is gorgeous! The "hugs" background is a nice detail! Thank you for your inspiration as I worked on the puzzle - so much fun! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb work.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete