Tuesday 6 February 2024

L.O.V.E

The weather today was back to more of a summery feel.  It has been very changeable this summer with a lot of heavy rain and storms at times.  I'm hoping that it will be fine again tomorrow so that I can get out for a walk in the morning.

I have made another Valentines themed card:

I would like to enter:

Pattie's Creations - February Challenge
https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/challenge-215.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 269
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2024/01/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-january-2024.html

I have used two digital papers from PixelScrapper.  The image/sentiment is from Pattie's Creations.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the hearts at the start and end of the sentiment. 

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, replacing the dots in the corners with some glitter heart stickers.



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Suze, with lots of interest
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is in the air Suze. Only a week to go until Valentines day. Love all your heart embellishments. I love the Scrable tile love image. Great card and thanks so much for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and colourful design.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete