Monday 5 February 2024

Winter? Bring It On

 I started this card in January, aiming to enter three challenges with it.  However, time ran away from me and one of those Challenges has closed so I'm down to two (unless I find another one that fits)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-challenge.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2024/01/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-january-2024.html

I have used a digital paper, three images and a sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suze I love your card. After such a hot week last week I was saying Winter? Bring it on. I was 31 in our house last Wednesday afternoon. The air con went straight on. This is such a cute Christmas card and I love the image that you've use. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch Suze, and a wonderful, cheerful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome to our winter Suze, I am ready for spring. Lovely card, beautiful pastel colours.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 it's always lovely to 'see' you.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze! I really like the way you've layered the three image images onto the snowflake paper. Cute choice for the sentiment too. I can totally relate... hot drinks are a must for surviving the winter!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete