Saturday 31 August 2024

BIRTHDAY

This is another card that is cutting it pretty close due to the printer issues that I had late July/early August.  I'm pleased to have a working printer again but it has taken me quite a while to catch up on everything.

This card uses a digital paper that I have had for some time and not found the perfect time to use it.  It works so well with the August image from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - August Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2024/08/august-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2024/08/challenge-73-augustus.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  I added a doily under the image (because I always put a coaster or doily underneath a drink when I place it on a table).  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Suze, I LOVE the subtle colour scheme, it's so soft and pretty. I also love coffee, so that's a double win for me. The doily is a nice touch, and I like the flag you used for the sentiment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Suze. CAS and stunning, and beautifully colour coordinated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete