Monday 2 September 2024

Clean and Simple

 The September Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is ATC and/or CAS.  I decided on a Clean and Simple card.

 


I have used an embossing folder for the background.  The source of the image is unknown but if I locate it (or anybody recognises it), I will amend the post. I had it in my printed images container but suspect it may have been a digital download from a magazine but I might be mistaken.

The image is coloured with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Gals Corner - Use an embossing folder
https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/08/challenge-258-anything-goes-woptional.html

 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Suze - a cute image and the embossed background is a perfect complement to it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze you nailed it! What a fun card. Thanks for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete