Monday 30 September 2024

Mandala

 I am cutting it fine with a few monthly challenge cards this week.  I am glad that I managed to finish this one but still have another card that might not get completed (plus the ones that have already closed that didn't get completed).

I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - September Image
https://theoutlawzchallenges-freebie.blogspot.com/2024/08/september-2024-progressive-freebie.html

I decided that the image for September would really well for a Gatefold Card.  I coloured the image using Promarkers as they have some nice bright colours and also finer nibs for getting into the smaller parts of this image.  I added gems to the corners of the front and some striped paper on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment