Thursday 30 January 2014

Black and White ....and Yellow

I love working with Black and White with a hint (or more) of another colour but I usually struggle to find Black and White papers that I like.  When I saw this paper pad of chalkboard effect papers - well, I just had to have it!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Meljens Designs - Not Just Black and White
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/challenge-194-not-just-black-white.html

I have teamed my favourite colour with the B&W on this occasion.  The image is from Meljens Designs and coloured with a combination of mediums.  The yellow is copic marker with the addition of Stickles - Yellow.  The black is also copic marker and the white is a Distress Marker - Picket Fence with Distress Stickles - Picket Fence over the top.  I have also used a yellow satin ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Really great card! Love your combo of black and white with the yellow!
    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Céline
    DT-member of Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time finding black and white papers that I love as well! But I love that background paper! The yellow touches are great and way to go on getting a head start on those Christmas cards!!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Not Just Black and White challenge!

    ReplyDelete