Wednesday 31 December 2014

Joy

I've used mainly non-traditional Christmas colours this time - with the addition of some red.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/last-challenge-of-2014-challenge-291.html
Sassy Studio Designs - Merry Christmas
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/dtbst-261-merry-christmas.html

I have used a patterned paper from Kaisercraft along with a topper from the back of the paper pad.  I added some yellow twine to the card.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is coloured with copic markers Y38, Y35, BG24, BG15, R59, E08.  I added a self-adhesive flower and added some extra glitter with Gold Kindy Glitz. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining our Merry Christmas Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. Good luck!

    Kitty
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs.
    Karal SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and image. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete