Tuesday 12 September 2017

Just For You

I was meant to go to the dentist today - and about 10 minutes before my appointment he cancelled.  So now, I am going on Thursday!  I would have rather got it out of the way today! 

Anyhoo, that gave me some crafting time today!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (girl)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/pinspirational-challenge-198.html

I have used a paper, tag, border and arrow from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Miss Daisy and is coloured with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the tag as a place for your sentiment and also the arrow pointing at it! Thank you so much for joining our {PIN}spirational Challenge this time! Hope to see you again for the next one ;o) Have a wonderful day and happy crafting, Maike
    PS: I hope your tooth is a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Suze. Such a delight to see the sweet Daisy Girl. Thanks for entering the challenge. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete