Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Pretty In Pink

Another cold and overcast day - I can't wait for summer weather to finally get here! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-september-6
Sami Stamps - Pearls and Sequins
https://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/new-release-salty-seahorses-and-sami.html


I have used two papers from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Cottage Rose".  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.   I added a pearl to the larger flower in her hair.  Matting is pearlescent cardstock.  I also added some larger pearls and gold star sequins.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SAMI STAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete