Thursday 17 January 2019

Catch The Bug Birthday Celebrations - Day Five

Day Four of the week long celebration at Catch The Bug is all about making them laugh.  I'm not generally good at humour in cards but I hope that this one gives them at least a giggle!



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Day Five
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/day-5-monster-birthday-bash-make-us.html

I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The images and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  The cake image is a part of an image that I cropped so that I could use the cake on its own.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella with some Dimensional Magic added to the monster's eyes.  I also added some glitter star gems.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, thanks for playing along during our Birthday Celebration at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this is a wonderful card and the sentiment is too funny. Thanks for joining in the 9th Annual Catch the Bug Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete