Tuesday 15 January 2019

Catch The Bug Birthday Celebrations - Day Two

After falling a couple of days behind with the week long celebration at Catch The Bug, I have managed to complete the two cards that I started yesterday.  I now only need to get Day 3 done although I haven't started it yet...




I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Day Two
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/day-2-monster-birthday-bash-sketch.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio for the background.  I am not sure of the brand of the striped pieces.  I also used some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some sparkly dots.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and are coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some Dimensional Magic to the eyes.   I followed the sketch for the challenge:


3 comments:

  1. Cute cute monsters, thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge during our birthday bash at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this is a great take on the sketch. The flower gems are adorable. Thanks for joining in the 9th Annual Catch the Bug Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Monster Bash! I love your project! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete