Wednesday 16 January 2019

I Didn't Do It


We are midway through the current challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.  The optional theme this month is "Anything But A Rectangle". Our sponsor for the month of January is Sheepski Designs.



 I have used an image from Sheepski Designs clled Mindy and have created a circular easel card:

 
 
I used digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some glitter foam Christmas trees, some sparkly domes and a puff sticker sentiment which can be seen better in this picture:



I would like to enter:
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/01/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-38.htmlI

1 comment:

  1. Great card and a super design. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete