Saturday 31 August 2019

Best Wishes

It is already the last day of August - where has the month gone?  I have just enough time to share the card that I made for the August challenge at Beccy's Place:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - August Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-challenge.html

Inspired by the picture, I used a brick patterned paper from Publicado for the background.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then fussy cut.  The sentiment has been inked on the edges with Distress Ink.  I also added a green flower embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about August flying by, it's hard to believe we're in the last part of the year already!
    You've done a great job with this card Suze, love the green background. Although I can see it's brick, it also makes me think of fields of crops and one happy bunny who plans to spend a goodly amount of time in there! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete