Sunday 4 August 2019

From This Day Forward

I decided on a soft colour palette for this image an in the process used an image and a sentiment from my stash of printed images.


I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Brads, Sequins or Gems (I used brads and gems)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-july-22nd-thru-august-4th-2019-brads-sequins-or

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the sentiment from Cr8tive Hands.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I used glitter cardstock for matting.  I placed the brads through the edge of the image and sentiment to help them stay attached to the card as I often have issues attaching glitter cardstock to anything.  I then added a few glitter gems for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment