Saturday 17 August 2019

Happy Birthday

Once again, I managed to incorporate all seven elements into my creation.  At least this month I managed to get it uploaded before the challenge closed!

This is the front of the card with the belly band on:

 and the front of the card with the belly band removed
 and the decorated inside of the card:

The belly band is created using jade green cardstock, some jute that I have had in my stash for some time and a sentiment from Desert Diva.

The card follows the tutorial for Version 1 of the Joy Fold Cards found here.

I have used a jade coloured cardstock for the base of the card as well as the layering. I also used some orange patterned paper as well as a subtly patterned Jasmine coloured paper.

The sentiment on the inner is also from Desert Diva.  The butterfly image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers in Jade Green, Jasmine and Juicy Orange.

I would like to enter:
The Butterfly Challenge - The Letter J
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/126-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-j-for-joy.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sue. Love how you have used all the seven elements on your card. Thsnkyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete