Tuesday 7 July 2020

Just Keep Swimmin'

This fortnight at Incy Wincy Designs, we have a theme of Curves.  Sponsors for the challenge are Limited Runs and Sheepski Designs.



I made two cards.  The first uses an image from Sheepski Designs called Coffee and Cake.



And the second uses an image from Limited Runs called Summer (which can be found in the Girls section)

For the first card, I also used some patterned paper from Lozzy for the background.  The lettering and swirl are self adhesive.  I used a guide to align the letters in a curve.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.


For the second card, I created the waves using my Gelli Plate and some acrylic paints.  The sentiment is from Imagine That Digis.  I inked the edges of the sentiment with Distress Ink.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.


I would like to enter:
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - July Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2020/07/abmttc-extra-challenge-july-anything.html

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful 'curvy' pair of cards Suze - the second one is quite whimsical - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete