Saturday 4 July 2020

Merry Christmas

The optional twist for this week's challenge at CHNC is "For A Boy or Man"



I have used some washi tape across the topof thecard.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the candy cane.  I added a couple of sweet shaped stickers to the washi tape area.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.



I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/06/stella-says-sketch-challenge-811.html

2 comments:

  1. A fun card Suze, and another great use of the sketch :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Thanks for playing Stella Says Sketch with us; good luck in the draw!
    Stay Safe
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete