Saturday 11 July 2020

Look hoo's graduating

I'm back to using up some more of my digital papers that I printed out a couple of years ago and have been sitting in my Awaiting Crafting box since then!



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-anything-goes-challenge.html
CRAFT Challenge - Graduation
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-563-graduation.html

I have use three digital papers from Trimgym.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Peelcraft Border Stickers over the joins in the digital paper as well as some pearls as embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful graduation card Suze :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are perfect for this image and theme.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, this is so cute! Nothing like a wise owl to celebrate a graduation. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete