Saturday 8 August 2020

Five Funky Flowers

I couldn't resist alliterating the title of this post.  A summery card - for yet another wet wintry day.  I am so looking forward to warmer weather coming, although that might me a month or two away yet.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-anything-goes-challenge.html
Creative Knockouts - Sparkle and Shine
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/08/362-sparkle-and-shine-bugaboo-stamps.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-at-ssw2.html

I have used a a paper from a paper pad - the gold lines are shiny but it is a little bit hard to pick up in the photograph.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps - it is a single flower repeated.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some glitter cardstock for some extra sparkle.  I also added a premade flower - I flattened it so it wasn't quite as dimensional and twirled the end around my pokey tool.

9 comments:

  1. Great card suze I can see the shiny gold lines the flowers look good all in a row
    jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your five funky flowers Suze - a gorgeous card!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suze, love your bright coloured flowers and touches of sparkle. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
    Anne SSW2 DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Suze, I love your colours, this image and that extra touch of sparkle is perfect. I love your back ground paper as well, that would also be great for a masculine card. Yes I'm looking forward to Spring, I think I'm a Spring girl now rather than summer. I didn't enjoy summer last year I just couldn't get cool and had trouble sleeping. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That repeat stamping works so well, love the colours, a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Suze, love those fun flowers!

    Thank you for joining our Sparkle & Shine challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with one of our sketches Suze! Beautiful card.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that purple sparkle and that embossed woodgrain background is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. this is pretty! I love the papers and the touch of sparkle! Very very nice...

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete