Friday 28 August 2020

We Are Just Purrfect Together

After a promising start to the day and a walk in the sunshine late morning, the rain returned in the afternoon.  It was nice to get out for a short walk and I'm glad the rain held off until I got back.  This is another card I made over the past week while it was raining.  Not all of them are finished but they are almost there.


I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-challenge-108.html

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch

http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-augustus.html

I have used digital papers from Lozzy, Bearly Mine Designs, Publikado and a couple I'm not sure of the origin of.  The image/sentiment is from All Dressed Up.   Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  As the sentiment was part of the image, I added a piece of washi tape in place of the sentiment panel in the sketch.  I also added a bow for the three combined circles.

Here is the sketch from Cheerful Sketches that I followed:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze, thanks for playing along at the chaallenge of Cheerful Sketces....

    greetings Bea(DT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project and love the image you chose, coloured beautifully … Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. Pam~DT

    ReplyDelete