Thursday 6 August 2020

Please, Please, Pretty Please

I don't know if that is what this bear is saying - but sure looks like what my kids looked like when they were wanting something! 



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - August Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-challenge.html
Carlins Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-25-augustus.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-august-5-18-2020

I made a couple of backgrounds earlier today using the same technique - this is the second of them.  I used a Gelli Plate, acrylic paints and a patterned brayer for the bottom layer.  I then stencilled a pattern over the top using Nuvo Glitter Paste. 

The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the bear's nose.  I added some ric-rac braid and two large yellow buttons on the right.

I followed the Coin Toss at Beccy's Place:

The result of my tosses was:
Tails - Reds, Oranges and Yellows
Tails- Make A Square Card
Heads - Add Buttons
Heads - No Sentiment
Tails - Use A Sketch

For once, I was happy with what I tossed (usually I end up with something I'm not keen on doing!)

I also followed the sketch (rotated) at The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge:


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card with that cute bear from Beccy's Place.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, like you say it's like this cute bear is begging for something 😊
    You have made a great card Suze.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Suze! His mother might be in the kitchen baking cookies and he just wants one more. Hehehe... my kids were the same when they were little! Your card is wonderful. The warm colours are lovely and work so well with the image. I love the addition of the ric-rac and buttons.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete