Wednesday 8 June 2022

Cozy Winter Wishes

I saw a tutorial for this card fold during the week and decided I wanted to try it.


I would like to enter:

Creative Knockouts - Fun Fold
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2022/06/455-fun-fold-card-twinkle-lane-designs.html

Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-117-anything-christmas-goes.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Twinkle Lane Designs and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers and Stickles.

I followed a tutorial for a Staggered Gate Fold Card by Sam Calcott.  Although she calls it a Gate Fold card, I feel it is more of a Z Fold Card.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous fold Suze, it's so pretty!

    Thank you or playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fascinating fold Suze, and it looks wonderful on this card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete