Monday 27 June 2022

With Love

 The optional twist for the challenge at Beccy's Place is to CASE a previous card.  I decided to CASE a card in a style that I like and see how different it looked:

 

 I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - June Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/06/june-challenge.html

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/06/june-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html

Let's Craft & Create - Penny For Your Thoughts (Sentiment)
http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-184-ag-penny-for-your-thoughts.html

I have used two digital papers from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for a Diamond Point Card by Maximum Crafts.

This is the card from November 2021 that I have CASE.


 

4 comments:

  1. That's such an interesting card fold. It looks quite complicated, but beautiful, too. Thank you so much for joining in on our latest challenge at let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely different card fold. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Suze! I really like this fold, it's not too hard to do and always looks awesome... my favourite kind! You did a great job colouring the image and I like the papers you selected to coordinate. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete