Tuesday 18 April 2023

Best Wishes

I have only included six of the seven options for this challenge - I couldn't figure out how to include the hemp option.

I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - H is for ...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/180-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-h-for.html

Front of the card:


 and the inside:


 I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper.  The sentiment is from Crafting with Jack.  I added some butterfly stickers to the inside panels for interest.  The die used on the front is from Cottage Cutz - I think it may have been from a previous Butterfly Challenge.  It was a bit too long for the front of the card so I chopped off one of the butterflies and added it in a different place.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful fold Suze and a great card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you got to use your die cut for this card and a good idea to cut and reuse the extra butterfly from the bottom. Love those panels on the inside. Thankyou for coming and playing in the Butterfly garden. The next challenge has no strings attached!!!. Hugs Mrs A. ,

    ReplyDelete