Tuesday 18 April 2023

Walt Disney

This month's challenge at Path of Positivity has an optional twist of "Inspired by Literature".  This is my midway inspiration project:


I had a collection of four Walt Disney books that were a favorite of my childhood (pictured on the left page).  I took inspiration from the two larger pictured books for the right hand page - all of these are images based on the stories in those books.

I have used three images from Sassy Studio Designs.  Coloring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Inspired by a Book
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/challenge-674-inspired-by-book.html

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful page Suze - I was more 'into' Enid Blyton books - but then our choices were (initially) influenced by our parents.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant two page spread for your journal Suze.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete