Thursday 27 April 2023

Find Your Happy

I finished a few projects before the weekend but haven't had a chance to upload them.  I'm going to try and progressively upload them today and tomorrow.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - April Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I colored the image using copic markers in colors to match the digital paper.  I also added some pearls.

2 comments:

  1. You have coloured this image perfectly. I have downloaded it too to use ut time is fast running out. I wish I knew where it went. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured Suze - a lovely card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete