Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy Days

I had saved the image for the October Challenge at Beccy's Place.  I then chose a paper to work with the image.  When I went back to the post, I noticed there was a digital paper there as well.  I would have like to use that too but I'd already printed this paper out when I saw the October one so I didn't want to waste it.  I don't know if I missed the paper the first time (I wouldn't be surprised with the way my eyes have been) or whether it was added after I first visited the post this month.  I'm sure I'll find another occasion to create with that paper.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - October Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/10/october-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, and image/sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I added some red gems and matting to tie in with the red in the image as the other colors used are all in the digital paper.

3 comments:

  1. My apologies Suze... the paper was added later. I actually forgot all about it until a few days into the challenge.
    However, it looks like you did a great job choosing a different paper to go with the banners, they match beautifully. I like the little pops of red you added to tie everything together.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know it wasn't me missing something right in front of my eyes.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful digital image to make a great card Suze - hope the new glasses solve your difficulties and you can fully resume life.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete