Sunday 29 October 2023

Thinking Of You

We have a lovely sunny day here today.  So far, it hasn't been a too pleasant spring with rain and cold days but fingers crossed we will start seeing more days like this.  I haven't been outside as yet so I don't know what the outside temperature is like though.

I created this card over the past couple of days so time to upload it.


I would like to enter:

Ching-Chou Kuik - October Challenge
https://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

I used Distress Oxides and my Gel plate to create the blended background.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and the sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.  Coloring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Suze - a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete