Tuesday 3 October 2023

Happy Holidays and Harvest Blessings

It is the start of the October Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.  I'm a little late in the day with this post - it's just been one of those mornings. 

 

I have created two projects.

This is the first project using Candy Cane from Jan's Digi Stamps.

The outside of the card:

and when opened up - the pocket can hold a gift card or some tags.  I've added a gift card to mine.


I also used some digital papers from PixelScrapper.  Coloring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Triangle Accordian Pocket Card by Iced Images.

I would like to enter:

Christmas Cards All Year Round - For A Male
https://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2023/10/october-challenge-10-lords-leaping-ten.html

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/09/pennys-challenge-556.html


and the second project using Harvest Blessings from Jan's Digi Stamps.

The images used on the front and the belly band are pre-colored images.


 and the card when opened up.  The inside images are colored with copic markers.


I also used some digital papers from PixelScrapper.  Coloring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Pop-Out Panel Card by Sam Calcott.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Gals Corner - Signs of Fall
https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/09/challenge-247-signs-of-fall.html

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card design
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards Suze - great folds and awesome coloouring
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are both beautiful! Love the fun folds! Sending crafty HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete