Sunday 31 March 2024

Daisy Mouse

I am cutting this month's challenge at Beccy's Place a little fine.  I completed the card about a week ago but have just been struggling finding time to get on the computer and upload it.

and with the locking piece removed:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - March Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2024/03/march-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper and image from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some ephemera.

I followed a tutorial for a Slide and Lock Card by Mrs A (Butterfly Challenge) 

I followed the centre row of the Tic Tac Toe for this month's challenge at Beccy's Place:



 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you managed to upload your creation in time Suze (although it would have been perfectly fine in the April challenge too.) Love the card fold... I haven't made one of these yet, but I've seen a few around lately. Great choice of patterned paper, I also like the little hint of yellow you added.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the image Suze - a sweet card, and I must go and look up that card fold
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete