Friday 29 March 2024

Happy Easter

 It is Good Friday here today, so the perfect time to upload this Easter Card:


 I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - March Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

Craftlandia Challenge - Easter
https://craftartista.blogspot.com/2024/03/craftlandia-challenge-18.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I die-cut the word "Happy" three times using a die from Tattered Lace, then layered the dies to create a layered sentiment.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella with some Glossy Accents added to the flower centres.  I also added a piece of washi tape.

4 comments:

  1. You have used the image beautifully for this pretty Easter card Suze.
    Easter Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card!
    I come to see you from the Craftalandia Challenge in which I also participated.
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. ΧΑΙΡΟΜΑΙ ΠΟΥ ΒΛΕΠΩ ΤΟΣΟ ΔΙΑΦΟΡΕΤΙΚΕΣ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΕΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΙΔΙΟ ΘΕΜΑ! ΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΣΧΑ, ΝΑ ΕΧΕΤΕ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Easter card, Suze. I love the egg and your coloring. Thank you so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge. Good luck in the draw. Big hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete