Friday 29 March 2024

Smell The Flowers

I have a few posts to upload today.

I'm starting with the projects that took the most work to complete.

There are a few pictures of the card, starting with the front of the card:

and the inside of the card:

and an aerial view of the card:

The greeting can be added to the inside of the Tent Fold card on the right hand side of the inside of the card.

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Card Challenge - March Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/monthly-card-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, sentiment and image from Gecko Galz.

I followed a tutorial for a Book Jacket Fold Card by Iced Images.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Suze - love the paper and image you have used, and that is a fascinating fold
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete