Saturday 3 August 2013

Friendship

A bit of a last minute card - inspiration for finishing this card just came to me.  I should really be in bed as it is nearly 11pm!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - Friendship + sentiment
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
All That Stickles - Anything Goes
http://allthatstickles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/new-linky-party-july-winners-new-dt-one.html
plus any others that I find tomorrow morning!
Brown Sugar - Friendship
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-53-friendship.html

I have used a paper from my stash (source unknown but it was a scrapbook paper).  The image is from Jellypark Friends - coloured with copic markers and Stickles - Baby Blue, Turquoise and Waterfall.  I have also added some glitter tape from American Crafts. Matting is cardstock from Rosies Studio.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the layout, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card creation and sweet Jelly Park image too! Thank you for linking up at Brown Sugar this week! Enjoy your day Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really cute one! Again, thanks for linking up with All That Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the word I should be using--matting. I've been looking for the proper word for several months now. Thanks for that. As far as the card goes, I love your DP, very pretty and I also like the way you laid out the sentiment. Neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suze! Cute card. lovely image. Thanks for joining Our challenge at Brow Sugar. Good luck.
    DT Qie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete