Monday 31 March 2014

Christmas Sentiments

A card that highlights Christmas sentiments rather than a particular image - although I did sneak a Santa in there in the background paper!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Christmas Challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/monthly-christmas-challenge-march-2014.html

The Christmassy background paper is from MME.  The main "image" is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy as part of the monthly progressive challenge.  I printed it out and added a little colour to some of the words and then added a holly die-cut - which was cut from green cardstock using a Spellbinder die.  I added three rhinestones to represent holly berries.

2 comments:

  1. Suze this is gorgeous. Loving the Santa in the background. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of April.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete