Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hugzz


I have had this sweet bear image for a while and not got around to using it.  I have been extremely busy with working extra hours over the past five weeks and not managed to join in the sketch challenge.  Somehow I managed to fit some time in this week.  Last day on Friday, so I should be joining in more regularly again.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-march-5

I have used some papers from a scrapbooking paper pack that I bought a couple of years ago.  I ink around the edge of one of them using Distress Ink - Black Soot.  The image is from Annes Cards 4 U.  I coloured using copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment