Friday 21 March 2014

Sally's Song

This was my daughter's suggestion when I asked her what songs she knew with girls names in them.  Of course, it had to be a character with red hair!  The song is from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Songs with Girls Names in Title
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2014/03/challenge-21.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Easel Card
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-challenge-march-15-thru-21-easel-gate-bendy-step
Sassy Studio Designs - Favourite Colours (Orange and Yellow)
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/dtbst-221-its-up-to-you.html

I have used a pumpkin paper that I have had in my stash for some time.  It is a 30cm x 30cm size so the pumpkins are quite large for cardmaking!  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and has been coloured with copic markers E00, R59, R46, YR04,Y06.  I added two large pearls from Rosie's Studio for stoppers.  The die cut is a Memory Box one called Gothic Window.  My daughter showed me a video clip of the song and I noticed the metal scroll work in it so wanted to incorporate that into my card.  I have used glitter cardstock from DCWV to cut out the die and then backed it onto black cardstock.








1 comment:

  1. Really cool looking card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete