Friday 1 August 2014

Irresistable Bling

There is something about Christmas trees that seems to attract cats!  This lovely image is called Irresistable Bling so I took inspiration from that and decided to bling up the tree for the kitties!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Christmas Challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/monthly-christmas-challenge-july-2014.html
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/chnc-challenge-187-cute.html

I have used a background paper from MME.  I overlaid this with some Christmas organza ribbon.  This one is a dark blue with gold stars on it and a gold edging - a bit hard to pick up the detail with a photo.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is the image supplied for the July challenge.  I added some bling to the tree and also to the top right corner.






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suze. Loving the colouring and the design paper. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of August.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bling you added to the tree and card - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 187 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete