Monday, 11 August 2014

Baby Carriage

A baby card for a girl featuring a baby carriage as the image.  Something you don't see as much of nowadays - more people seeming to prefer the stroller option.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Sketch + Die-cuts (Spellbinders Circle, Scallop Rectangle and Pennant)
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/08/lets-clear-some-stuff-out.html
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - New (New Baby)
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-98-new.html

I have used a baby themed paper from Kaisercraft for the background of this card.  The pink panel has been cut from an offcut piece of paper using a Scallop Rectangle die from Spellbinders.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some little moon beads that I have had for a very long time and never used!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card for baby, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘NEW’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is so sweet and wonderful card.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Suze! Love that DP. You have colored the image so nicely.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again for the next challenge. I would love for you to join me in my celebration and a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete