Friday 1 August 2014

Pink Poppies

I'm so used to seeing red poppies that I felt like I wanted to colour them a different colour - and then went with that and replaced the green foliage with purple!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sami Stamps - Add Polka Dots
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/new-release-ice-cream-joy-and-new.html
Creative Colors - Pink, Purple, White + 2 different papers
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/creativecolorschallenge-16.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-july-30-2014

I have used a polka dotted paper from a paper pad as well as offcuts of another paper which I used for the pennants.  The layout follows the sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday challenge.  The image is from Sami Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers RV23, RV21, V17, V15.  I added some pearls to the pennants.

Here is the colour palette for the Creative Colors Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Great twist on the coloring! Love the simplicity of the whole card! Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    What a beautiful card. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at Creative colors challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, beautiful image and card. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Color Challenge. Please come back and join us again. Good luck... Tereese (Friday) DT

    ReplyDelete