Friday 1 August 2014

Just keep swimming

Another encouragement card destined for one of my swimmers:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Swimming
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-98-swimming.html
Eureka Stamps - Swimming
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/eureka-stamps-challenge-100-swimming.html
Love To Create - Summer Lovin'
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-126-summer-lovin.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad (not sure which one it came out of!).  The images are from QKR Stampede - I used a combination of the cat diving and the swimming pool.  The sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps.  I coloured the image using copic markers YR00, YR000, BG15, BG13, G000, B000, E18, E15, Y15, R59, BV02, C2, C0.  I added some waves around the image using Distress Marker - Peacock Feathers which is a good aquatic colour!  I also used some wide aqua coloured webbed ribbon that reminds me of coral.

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week for our Swimming challenge.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And, perfect for our swimming challenge at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for joining our Summer Lovin challenge at Love to Create this week! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Thank you for joining our "Summer Lovin" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete