Thursday 27 September 2018

Best Wishes

This month's challenge at Beccy's Place has this gorgeous image and an optional theme of creating a Dutch Fold Card. 



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - September Challenge
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment all from Beccy's Place.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I used some copper cardstock to mat the image. 

I followed a tutorial for the Dutch Fold Card from Beccy's Place.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Suze, well done! The first thing I noticed is the little red nose you added to the bear... how cute! I love the gorgeous pink and brown colour scheme, and it looks like you did an awesome job with the Dutch fold card too. Love it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nose is meant to be a dark pink - but it has photographed more red than pink!

    ReplyDelete