Wednesday 26 September 2018

Wishing You A Wonderful Day

I have had so many distractions this evening that I didn't think that I would get this card completed!  I should really be in bed by now - but at least I have completed it!  Then I'm off to bed as it is now nearly 11pm!  I'll check for some more challenges to add this to after I have had some sleep!



I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Sports
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-483-20th-of-september-sports.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some masculine looking washi tape.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    (Jo Trimgym)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my hubby's favorite sport! Thanks for dropping it off at CRAFT challenge this week - lovely work - Gail Guest Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. a fab image. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine GDT for C.R.A.F.T. challenge.

    ReplyDelete