Friday 14 September 2018

I Didn't Say You Were Old

I was working on this card yesterday but didn't get it finished until this morning as while I was working on it a group of school children threw rocks at my unit and did a fair bit of damage.  I spent the rest of the evening organising repairs and speaking to the police.  Found out that they had hit another two houses before mine - seemed that they had nothing better to do on their way home from school.  I'm hoping that they get caught.

I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/09/qkr-stampede-challenge-312-anything-goes.html
The Crafters Cafe - Three of Something
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/203-3-of-something-3-of-anything.html

I have used a retro paper from a paper pad by ProvoCraft.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added three flower shaped craft buttons and some web ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment