Friday 7 September 2018

Have A Wonderful Day

We finally have some sunshine today.  I have so many things that need to be done outside but I have an appointment shortly so I don't think they are going to get done today.  Hopefully we will have a few more days of sunshine to come!  While it was wet yesterday, I created this one:

I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-311-anything-goes.html
The Crafters Cafe - Three Of Something
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/203-3-of-something-3-of-anything.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Summer Splash.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added three blue oval gemstones as my three of something.  I also used some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. awww, this Gator is as cute as can be. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampeded challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "3 of Something" challenge.

    ReplyDelete