Wednesday 3 April 2019

Happy

1st April

This month at Path Of Positivity, our theme is "Happiness".  I have a couple of things that make me think Happy.  The first one that I am going to showcase in my first card this month is Movies.  I have a relatively stressful job, so it makes me Happy to go to the movies and be able to relax for a while.  It helps that the staff at the movie theatre are really friendly too.

The sponsors for the month of April are Limited Runs and our ongoing sponsor Scribbles Designs.



I have used an imagie from Limited Runs called "Movie Cupcake".



I also followed a tutorial from Beccy's Place for a Spring Fold Card.  The papers that I added are from Lozzy.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added a sentiment cut using a die from Marianne's Designs as well as a couple of star shaped gems.

I would like to enter:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-89.html

1 comment: