Friday 12 April 2019

Spring

I am fairly certain that the image that I have used is from Createful Heart Designs but couldn't find it in the Zibbet store to link it up.



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft for the background.  The contrast piece is an offcut from another card (not sure of the origin of this one).  The image that I have used is called Hummingbird Morning Glory from Createful Heart Digis.  I also added some buttons from my stash.

I followed the sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge.

I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-april-3-2019-through-april-16-2019
Createful Heart Cards - Spring
http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/2019/03/welcome-to-challenge-7.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suze! Yes, it is from Createful Heart Digis! Looks so nice. A reminder to me to add it back to my shop! ;)

    Mary Smith for Createful Heart Design

    ReplyDelete